Keep Driving in 2015

Keep your driving record clean and insurance premiums low: don’t ignore traffic tickets

If you have a traffic citation or speeding ticket from the Memphis Police Department, Shelby County Sheriff, Tennessee Highway Patrol, or any other law enforcement agency call us at (901) 299-5222 and we will seek dismissal of your ticket. Missing court or just paying the fine results in a default judgment or plea of guilt, respectively, and will often put points on your motor vehicle record.

Continue reading Keep Driving in 2015